- “Non-Personal Information” is information that is either publicly available, or not personally identifiable to you.
- “Personal Information” is non-public information that directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with us, is capable of identifying you, and includes the information that you provide when you register, or subscribe to services on the Platform. Personal Information may include information such as your name, date of birth, email address, phone number and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain from you.
- “SPDI” means your sensitive personal data or information, which consists of information relating to your: (a) password; (b) financial information; (c) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (d) sexual orientation; (e) medical records and history; (f) biometric information; and (g) any details or other information relating to the aforementioned SPDI, received under a lawful contract or otherwise.
2. MINIMUM AGE
Our Platform is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18 (eighteen). If you are a minor, you must access or use the Platform through your parent / legal guardian. We do not verify the age of our users and nor do we have any liability for such verification or lack thereof. If you engage with other users through our Platform, you are solely responsible for such engagement and the verification of the user’s age and antecedents before the engagement. We may, however, delete information and cancel accounts of users suspected of being under the age of majority and using the Platform without the consent of their parent / legal guardian.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED
In your use of the Platform, and the services and facilities that we provide, we may collect Personal Information from you. While some of your information has to be mandatorily provided for registration and usage, the provision of other information is optional, and while certain portions of the information will remain private, some will be displayed to other users on the Platform. Additional information may also be gathered from you during your subsequent use of the Platform and its features. You hereby consent to such collection, use, display, processing and handling as described in this Policy.
- Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Platform. You may be able to browse our Platform to find out more about us and our services. While doing so you may not be required to provide us with any Personal Information. If you choose not to provide Personal Information, you may still be able to visit our Platform, but may be unable to access certain features and functions of our Platform.
- Certain mandatory information will be collected at the time of registration on the Platform which is required to enable you to use the Platform and for us to verify your identity. This includes, among other things, your name, date of birth, phone number, email ID, address and ID proof.
- If you choose to use our Platform to engage with other users, or to use our services and facilities, you will be required to provide us with additional information, based on the nature of engagement, or the services and facilities availed. Based on the features of our Platform that you access or use, we may also be required to share your information, including Personal Information and SPDI with other users of the Platform, our third-party service providers, vendors and merchants, to facilitate interaction and engagement between such persons on our Platform. You hereby agree and acknowledge that such collection and sharing is based on your voluntary disclosure, and may or may not involve SPDI.
- Particularly, you understand and acknowledge that our facilities and premises are enabled with audio and video recording equipment, that further facilitate the services that we provide to you. By choosing to avail our services, or use our facilities and premises, you consent to our collection and analysis of, and sharing with other persons, such audio and video content.
- Further, our facilities and services may also involve the use of smart wearable devices and other technology to track your use of the facilities and other data generated by such device or technology, such as the scores of the games, wins and losses, number of steps taken, calories burnt, etc. By choosing to avail our services, or use our facilities and premises, you consent to our collection and analysis of all such information and data.
- You may request details or a copy of the Personal Information or SPDI we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com.
Third-Party Tracking Tools
- We may also use third-party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Platform that are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of the Platform. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control, and we are not responsible for what information is captured or used by such third parties.
- We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device including the name of the website from which you entered our Platform, the name of the website to which you are headed when you leave our Platform, if any, and other information such as your device usage information, features of the device and your location. We also receive the IP address of your computer, or the device or proxy server you use to access the internet, your internet provider’s name, your web browser type and your computer operating system. We use such information to analyse trends and to help improve our Platform.
4. USE OF INFORMATION
- We use information received from you to provide and maintain the Platform and the services provided by us. We will use the information to connect you with other users, third-party service providers, vendors and merchants, and to allow such people to engage with each other through our Platform.
- Among other things, your information may be used:
- To generate and maintain your profile on the Platform;
- To allow you to interact and engage with other persons on the Platform;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our products or services;
- To communicate information pertaining to your inquiries;
- To provide customer support;
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- To provide you with tips or guidance on how to use Platform, the facilities we offer, inform you of new features, or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
- To personalise the service we provide to you, tailor your experience to your requirements and make more appropriate recommendations;
- To modify the Platform to cater to your interests;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Platform;
- To send you emails, e-newsletters, personalised offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services;
- To collect feedback;
- To process and track your transactions;
- To audit compliance with our policies, and contractual and statutory obligations;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions on the Platform;
- To analyse software usage patterns for improving product design and utility; and
- For such other purposes as we deem fit, in accordance with applicable law.
- To this end, we may contact our users via email, SMS, or notifications on our Platform as we deem appropriate. Further, users that you engage with on the Platform may also do so, to the extent you enter into transactions with them.
- Your information, including Personal Information may be transferred to, and maintained on systems located outside your state, country or jurisdiction, and the applicable Data Privacy Laws may vary from those of your jurisdiction. You consent to such transfer and the application of the Data Privacy Laws to the exclusion of law applicable in your jurisdiction.
- You acknowledge that you are licensing to us the right to use, modify, display, distribute and create new material from the information provided by you through the Platform and the provision of services by us, and that by providing such information, you automatically agree to such a licence without the payment of any fees. You understand that the audio and video content we collect, along with other information and data from your usage of our facilities and services may be collated, aggregated, analysed and used to generate statistics that is shared with other users through the Platform and for our internal research and development.
- We may also, to the extent permitted by law, use, licence, reproduce, distribute, disclose, sell and aggregate all Non-Personal Information that is derived from your use of the Platform and you hereby provide consent for the same.
5. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Game Theory may disclose or transfer your Personal Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganisation of all or substantially all the equity, business or assets of Game Theory to which your Personal Information relates.
- We may be legally required to disclose your Personal Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our legal terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you or other users; (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal property or personal safety of Game Theory, our users, employees and affiliates; or (f) necessary for any other reasonable purpose that Game Theory may, in its sole discretion, deem fit.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
- The information provided by you is stored in access-controlled facilities with restricted access. Your information that is transmitted over the internet is protected through the use of encryption using secure protocols.
- If a password is used to help protect your account and account information, it is your responsibility to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that you always log out of your account, before sharing your device with a third-party.
- We will use generally accepted industry standards to protect information that you have submitted to us against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration as required under the Data Privacy Laws. Your Personal Information is kept secure behind secure networks and is only available to a limited number of people who are bound by confidentiality obligations. To the extent possible, all data is encrypted and stored. All payment transactions are handled by a third-party gateway provider and are neither stored nor processed on our servers. However, please be advised that, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% (one-hundred percent) secure. Therefore, although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and your use of the Platform is at your sole risk and discretion. We do warrant that such information may not be misused in the event our safeguards and protocols are breached by a malicious third-party. Further, we are not liable for the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. We will, however, promptly notify you if we discover that any of your information is compromised as a result of a security breach.
- We will not, in any manner whatsoever, be responsible for the utilisation, transmission or publication of your Personal Information, including SPDI or audio or video content, by other users on the Platform. Your consent to sharing of your Personal Information / SPDI with other users, includes consent to such further utilisation, transmission or publication.
We and our partners hold the copyright, and other intellectual property rights to the Platform and all the material on the Platform. We also own all the trademarks displayed on the Platform, unless otherwise indicated. Written permission must be obtained from us before using any of our material.
9. RIGHTS OF THE USER
- You have a right to opt-out of providing any of your information, including your Personal Information. However, in such event, we reserve the right to refuse or limit your access and use of the Platform, and its features.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use, disclosure or transfer of your information, including your Personal Information, and request for its deletion by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in such event, we reserve the right to refuse or limit your access and use of the Platform, and its features. Further, any information relating to your interaction with other users may not be deleted so as to maintain the integrity and security of the Platform and such information will be anonymised upon your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to update or correct any of your information, including your Personal Information. You may do so by writing to us at email@example.com.
- We fully comply with national laws regarding spam. You can always opt-out of receiving further promotional email correspondence from us or our affiliates.
10. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
In case of any grievance, you may address such grievance to our Grievance Officer. The contact details of the officer are:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +91 81978 97462
11. QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this Policy, please contact us by dropping a message through the Platform or writing to us at email@example.com.